Support & Training
HipLink Training Options
HipLink Software offers several options for training. Sessions are available for classroom, on-line training or in-person face-to-face sessions. All training is instructor led.
- Beginning Administration and Set-up.
- Advanced Feature Administration.
- Power User Training– usually these are train the trainer sessions.
- Standard User Training – for individual end-users of the system.
HipLink Software Technical Support Plans
HipLink Technical Support contracts offer several features include the following:
- Telephone and email support for set-up and troubleshooting issues.
- Regular updates, releases and patches to existing versions.
- Version upgrades to the latest HipLink version for major release at no charge.
There are two optional customer technical support plans available for HipLink Software:
- Standard Technical Support - Hours covered are 8 am to 5 pm PST, Monday to Friday.
- Premium Technical Support - Hours covered are 8 am to 5 pm PST, Monday to Friday for standard issues with Emergency support after hours, on weekends and holidays. Also be sure to visit your partner - the best playground in Europe for gambling cop17-cmp7durban.com