First Responders and 911 Centers
The effectiveness of any emergency response can be broken down to a single factor; the ability to receive and act on timely information. First responders need reliable access to critical information faster and on a variety of devices.
HipLink wireless emergency alert paging software provides law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency dispatch centers with SMS text, voice and fax messaging capabilities to virtually any device. HipLink expands the reach of CAD systems beyond dial-up and email for wireless dispatch of 911 messages.
If you’re using email to send text messages you probably know how unreliable it’s become and it’s only going to get worse. HipLink gives you the power to use the most efficient and advanced messaging protocols available to ensure your messages are delivered or to tell you if they didn’t get there.
HipLink can integrate with any CAD system to provide the automatic wireless paging and messaging component adding advanced functionality with message filtering and grouping features. And, if you’re looking for a replacement to your Emergin paging system, HipLink can help. We’ve transitioned dozens of agencies converting their Emergin data.
Whether you need fire department paging, police paging, volunteer activation and call-out or any other wireless dispatch, HipLink is a wireless communications software designed to meet the critical messaging needs of both large and small organizations.
Benefits of HipLink
- Get people mobilized with as little delay and confusion as possible
- Works with all phones, pagers and two-tone radios as well as email and fax
- Two-way SMS messaging supported ensuring alerts are received, confirmed and responders can request help as needed
- Reduces radio traffic by sending standard information and avoiding call-backs
- Encryption available for sending sensitive information securely to command staff
- Real-time reports with the status of your messages
- Choose either a fully hosted system in our datacenter, a fully deployed system on-site or our innovative hybrid solution